Lost property office ZVB
Items found by employees on regular buses are taken to the lost property office at the Zug travel center at Zug station at 9:00 am the following day. They can be collected from there.
Opening hours Zug travel center (Counter ZVB and Tarifverbund Zug)
Monday – Friday
9:00 am – 6:30 pm
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Sunday and public holidays closed
- Telephone information cannot be provided about gloves, hats and umbrellas.
- Foodstuffs cannot be stored.
- Please consult the Zug police office for items found outside our vehicles.
Lost property fees
- Children's toys free
- Bags, backpacks, clothes, umbrellas, phones, etc. CHF 5.00 per item
- Keys, jewellery, watches, purses (valuables) CHF 10.00 per item